Terms and Conditions
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
AskJinee provides a collection of online resources, including business listing ads, reminders & updates (referred to hereafter as the Service) subject to the following terms and conditions (Terms). By using the Service in any way, you are agreeing to comply with these Terms. In addition, when using particular AskJinee services, you agree to abide by any applicable posted guidelines for all AskJinee services, which may change from time to time. Should you object to any term or condition of these Terms, any guidelines, or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with AskJinee in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of AskJinee. You are, however, encouraged to inform/complain to our customer care team who will do their best to address your concern(s).
- MODIFICATIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. You must review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes. You can find the most recent version of these Terms at http://askJinee.com/terms-conditions
You understand that all postings, ads, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials (Content) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Service. You understand that AskJinee does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore, the AskJinee site and Content available through the Service may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of AskJinee.AskJinee makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Your linking to any other website is at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will AskJinee be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service.By having your mobile number listed on AskJinee.com, you agree to receive SMS from users who may wish to contact you through the site.You acknowledge that AskJinee does not always pre-screen or approve Content (unless specified), but that AskJinee shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the letter or spirit of the Terms or for any other reason.
4.THIRD PARTY CONTENT, SITES, AND SERVICES
The AskJinee site and Content available through the Service may contain features and functionalities that may link you or provide you with access to third party content which is completely independent of AskJinee, including web sites, directories, servers, networks, systems, information and databases, applications, software, programs, products or services, and the Internet as a whole.Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals.You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline communication/transaction with any of these third parties.You agree that AskJinee shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that AskJinee is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release AskJinee, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service.
5.NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify us at info [at] AskJinee.com.
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
- a) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- b) that is pornographic in nature
- c) that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- d) that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a AskJinee employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity (this provision does not apply to messages that are lawful non-deceptive parodies of public figures.);
- e) that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that persons explicit consent;
- f) that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes bait and switch;
- g) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- h) that constitutes or contains affiliate marketing, link referral code, junk mail, spam, chain letters,pyramid schemes, or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- i) that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if: posted in areas of the AskJinee sites which are not designated for such purposes; or emailed to AskJinee users who have not indicated in writing that it is ok to contact them about other services, products or commercial interests.
- j) that includes links to commercial services or web sites, except as allowed in services;
- k) that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by Indian law.
- l) that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- m) that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users ability to use the Service; or
- n) that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- o) contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- p) Talk or otherwise harass anyone;
- q) Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- r) Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service unless expressly permitted by AskJinee;
- s) post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- t) attempt to gain unauthorized access to AskJinees computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the AskJinee website; or
- u) use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of postings on AskJinee without each posting being manually entered by the author thereof (an automated posting device), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit postings in bulk, or for automatic submission of postings at regular intervals.
- MARKETING COMMUNICATION
AskJinee communicates with you as a registered member through the email id and/or mobile number that is specified in your account. We shall use this email address and/or mobile number to send you following types of communications:
- a) E-mails/SMS related to your account,
- b) Introduction of new services on AskJinee and/or features in your account,
- c) Newsletters that you are subscribed to,
- d) Updates about changes in our policies.
Please note that these communications may contain commercial messages of advertisers; however, AskJinee does not provide your personal information including email and mobile number to any of the advertisers. You may opt out of the newsletters or promotional announcements anytime at your wish.
- OPT-OUT OF COMMUNICATION
You have an option to opt-out by:
- a) Deleting your posts and/or other information
- b) Deactivating your account
- c) Unsubscribe from receiving marketing communications
- NO SPAM POLICY
You understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements to AskJinee email addresses or through AskJinee computer systems, which is expressly prohibited by these Terms, will use or cause to be used AskJinee servers. Any unauthorized use of AskJinee computer systems is a violation of these Terms and certain federal and state laws. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
- LIMITATIONS ON SERVICE
You acknowledge that AskJinee may establish limits concerning use of the Service, including the maximum number of days that Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number and size of postings, email messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which you may access the Service. You agree that AskJinee has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that AskJinee reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that AskJinee shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIESYOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE
ASKJINEE SITE AND THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE ASKJINEE SITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS IS OR AS AVAILABLE BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ASKJINEE DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE ASKJINEE SITE AND THE SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ASKJINEE DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE ASKJINEE SITE OR THE SITES OR SERVICE, OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE ASKJINEE SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ASKJINEE DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE ASKJINEE SITE OR THE SERVICE.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ASKJINEE BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF ASKJINEE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE ASKJINEE SITE OR THE SERVICE, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE ASKJINEE SITE OR THE SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE ASKJINEE SITE OR THE SERVICE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE ASKJINEE SITE OR THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE ASKJINEE SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE ASKJINEE SITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE ASKJINEE SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE ASKJINEE SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.